Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ears

Well, I'm in my late 30s, and I can't believe that I'm just contemplating this decision now. I'm thinking of getting my ears pierced on my next birthday. WOW. Big decision right?!

Why have I not had them pierced yet? Because my dad never let me. He always made it clear to me that he would not allow for it. And the holes in my ears would get really large and therfore would look terrible. I would live a life of disgrace. Ok, the last part was totally exaggerated, but my dad was definitely not into me getitng my ears pierced.

So why am I thinking of getting them pierced? Silly, but I saw this one pair of earrings that are just the cutest little things! And after seeing that one pair, I went looking at other earrings to see what else is out there. Oh, what have I been missing?!

I know this by no means earth shattering to those that have always had earrings or have more than 1. But for a girl that has never had one, and has an irrational fear that the holes will get really large and gross, this is a big decision.

I haven't had them for over 36 years, there is no rush in deciding.

No comments: