Sunday, January 24, 2010

Work

In the last 2 months, I can not believe how much work has come my way. And I'm not complaining about it, but it has just been a seriously whacked out 2 months of work.

I'm enjoying it but I can see that it's starting to take a toll on my immunity system and I'm starting to make some mistakes. The mistakes have been small and easily corrected. No one seems concerned about them But the fact that I can't even see some of these mistakes until afterwards just bites. That's not me. I like to hand in good work.

I've been sick a lot more than I usually am too. Granted, I have no idea what the kids are bringing home to me. But because I'm a bit worn out, that also means it's that much easier for them to pass something on to me.

I've got 2 and half more weeks to just go full tilt at work. And even though when I work at the Olympics, it will also be full tilt, it will be different and truly joyous. That in itself will be an amazing break from work.

No comments: