Thursday, January 28, 2010

Side Effects

We wants meds for everything. The moment we feel bad, we take a pill. It's an easy fix. My husband comments that cooking seems like a waste of time and sometimes it would just be easy to just take a pill and be full. Well, I like the eating and the cooking when I'm not so rushed. But I see his point.

Anyways, from phentermine diet pills to lose weight, from birth control pills, to simple over the counter remedies...there are tons of medication around. But does anybody ever really read the side effects anymore? And do people actually read how it may affect other medications you're currently on or maybe affect on of the symptoms you have already? After reading some of those warnings, I opt not to take the pills. Sometimes it's just not worth it. You might end up with a worse symptom.

So read the labels folks. It only makes good sense.

No comments: