Monday, January 18, 2010

The Biggest Loser

I was telling a co-worker of mine that I finally started to watch the Biggest Loser. I can't believe I haven't been watching it!! It really is a great show. I love how everybody is just trying to get their lives back together and understanding that if they don't change their habits now, they really die young. I can't imagine being 30 something and over 500 pounds. I'm overweight, but I'm not 500 pounds.

I like the fact that they are doing it naturally and not taking something that is labelled as the best weight loss pills. It shows that hard work, motivation and watching what you eat really is the key.

I must admit, I'm usually on the elliptical when watching this show...and I CRY, CRY, CRY when watching. Gosh, to be so vulnerable on national tv....good on them.

I think I'm going for the orange team. The orange team mother is hard core. She could kick my ass any day.

No comments: