Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jobs in the US

I don't know why...I'm quite intrigued by jobs in the US. Of course I haven't really thought seriously about it because I don't think I'd want their health care system, nor would I really want to move the whole family down there.

To be honest, I think I'm drawn to it so I can go to more theme parks. I just love all the themeparks down there or just some of the neat tours. So if look for jobs in Philadelphia, then maybe I'd take the ghost tour. If I were to look for jobs in Pensylvania, then I'd look up the Hershey Amusement Park (yes, their Hershey kiss lamps in the street did make me quite happy). You get the drift.

And maybe it's nice to have the idea that you can go somewhere and start a new life. But really, there's nothing bad in my life to make me want to go someplace else.

No comments: