Thursday, May 28, 2009

TMI

Yes, TMI. Too much information. I have a co-worker (lovely as can be) but is very open. I don't have a problem with that, but sometimes, I get a little shy about the topics.

The other day, she waved me over and whispered something that sounded like, "Does your son know how to pee yet?" I'm thinking that this girl knows nothing about me even though I've chatted with her for months now. I've told her about my 2 daughters...nothing about a son. So, she whispered the same phrase again. I told her I don't have a son. Then she did the tsk thing before I saying, "I'm so constipated." Ok. I wasn't expecting that in the morning.

She proceeded to tell me that it has been 3 days and she's totally bloated. Actually, she told me in total detail what was going on. She feels terrible and asks what I would eat. Well, I'd be filling myself with prune juice to start. But I happened to have some chinese plums that would be of assistance. Well, nothing that day helped her. I think she might go on a cleanse such as Colonix to see if that'll help or stop the problem from happening again. But she does have a nurse room mate and she brought a suppository to assist her in cleansing herself of all the stuff inside of her that needs to come out.

So this morning when I saw her, I knew she had "gone." I swear, her stomach was way less bloated and she looked healthier. I asked if she was ok. Bad mistake. Again, in detail what happened last night. I must admit, it was kind of funny...but I could never see myself telling someone in such detail about my own bowel movements!

Let's see if she's 20 pounds lighter tomorrow.

No comments: