Sunday, May 31, 2009

Radio

When I went searching for a new car, almost all of them, probably all of them had the capacity to have satellite radios in them. I guess it's like when DVDs came in and obliterated the VHS and Beta tapes.

But I haven't made the plunge yet. Maybe because the fact that I have to pay. However, there are absolute pros with the satellite radio...no commercials for one! That's a real plus. And I can choose a station that only plays what I want?! That's pretty skookum.

However, I think some of the stations that I want to listen to are not appropriate for young ears. Guess I'll have to wait a bit before hopping on the band wagon. And I'm worried that if and when I do get it...I might not get out of the car as I'll be listening to all my favourite stuff!

No comments: