Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Flight

I'm on a search for a cheap flight to London, UK. I'm also in search of cheap accomodation in London. THe hostels are actually great and many of them are still free for the dates that I need.

I'm needing a cheap flight as I got invited to my favourite Author's Book Launch Party! Granted, a ton of other folks will be there. But I officially got invited. I'm so thrilled and excited. But the only problem is going to be the cost and timing. So far, I haven't really found flights for under $1,000. Plus accomodation, spending money, taxis/busses, etc....you see how 4 days can suddenly cost a ton of money.

I tried to hit up my Air Canada friend as I was told I could bring guests to this launch. But she's busy. Fair enough. But the thought of a girl's weekend was awesome.

I have to get more Flight friends. If anybody has any leads for cheap flights/accomodation in London, let me know. If the cost works, I'm so going.

Wish me luck!

No comments: