Thursday, July 24, 2008

Facebook

I had a good chat with a friend today. She said she took one of her friends of her friends list. I had a good laugh. I told her about my other friend that takes people off her list if she hasn't spoken to them in 6 months. I've slowly started taking people off my list too.

Then there are others that are total "hogs" about their numbers. Do you think I really care that you have 500 friends on your list? And do you really think that they're all quality friends? I'd be impressed if you had THAT many quality friends. And you must be stinking poor during Christmas time.

Facebook is like highschool to me. Somehow you think you can get away from highschool, cliques and the whole popularity contest. But apparently you can't.

However, I will give it to Facebook for having some good games. I've had an opportunity to play games with some great friends and they actually want to play with me.

No comments: