Saturday, March 23, 2013

Harrison

I recently returned from my Wild Women's Weekend or WWW as we call it.  Is it that "wild?" Nope.  But it's a bunch of women getting together having a great time. 

Some years, it's been 40+ people.  Those were a bit insane but crazy good.  This year, due to scheduling, there were 6 on both nights.  The individuals were different as some came one night only.  But 6 girlfriends getting together to do nothing but chill is a wonderful thing.  

It really is unbelievable how much there is to catch up on and how many memories girlfriends can talk about.  The first night, we were up talking for hours on end.  I went to bed after midnight and some others stayed up until 2:30.  Yeah, those that know me...staying up past midnight is WAY late.  And this group knew it too.  I even got big claps and high fives for staying up late.  LOL!  

Second day, honestly...it was just food and chatting.  Maybe some tv in there.  But again, yap, yap, yap.   We were even going to go out to get some fresh air...but there was hail and rain and mega wind.  So, we chatted some more.  

And on the morning of the last day, guess what?  Yes, more yapping and eating before all headed home.   WWW is always a great weekend for me.  Just total chill time with some of my favourite people in life.  These women get me as I get them.   

Until next year.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the technical term for these sorts of gatherings is called, "Sewing Circle" aka "Hen House"