Friday, March 22, 2013

Instruments Today

Gosh I sound old saying this...but remember the days when instruments were really instruments? There were no electronic do-dads. Just plain old acoustic music. I miss that. There is something to be said about having something pure sounding, unelectronic and just sounding the way it's supposed to sound. But there are days that I just want to amp up the music and the sounds. Even when I play, there are days that I want purely acoustic and other days, I want to have full on electronic sound gadgets. If I had the cash, I'd invest in some key pieces for instruments. Maybe something like a tc helicon at Guitar Center would be neat. An amplifier for an electric guitar. You get the sense of what I'm talking about. But I'm not rich, so I'll just stick to the musical instruments I have at home.

No comments: