Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Post Hawaii

I have yet to post pictures or details of my Hawaii trip.  I had fun and got some great sunshine and blue skies.  Hey, good food to boot too.  Can't go wrong with that combination.  

And of course Hula Girl was with me and I hope to post pictures from her adventure too.   Poor thing, kept losing her arm.  Well, could be worse I suppose.  

After Hawaii, the next weekend was Harrison Hot Springs for my girl's weekend.  My girlfriend's parents lent us their huge house.  It's just so awesome there and I love it.  

And today, booked my tickets to head to Gatineau for a conference.   Woo hoo! I miss it there.  It's quite pretty and I get to see Ottawa again.  Hopefully the snow will be gone.  

And after Gatineau, it's Whistler with the family.  I don't usually have that much travel back to back.  It's been a while.  But I'm really enjoying it.  

Gosh.  I just need to win the lotto now so I can do this all the time!

No comments: