Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Instruments

In my last post, I mentioned about taking up the guitar and trumpet.  Choosing an instrument is pretty awesome...but why did I choose these?  Partly because of the coolness factor.  LOL!  

Hello...guitar...what rock band doesn't have one?  And what amazing acoustic music comes out of a guitar. From Spanish Flamenco dancing, to classical music, to good old rock and roll.  Insert Air Guitar here!


As for the trumpet, loved it because it was loud and commanding.  Though, I'm sure my parents did not appreciate it at all.  I sure played that thing loudly.


I could have chosen an instrument like a Clarinet at WWBW, but I didn't.  Seemed to quite of an instrument for me.  Too mellow almost.  And I don't like reeds in my mouth.  Always made my teeth feel like they were going to fall out.  


So I will keep to my instruments.  Loud and I can air guitar.  Wheeeee!

No comments: