Monday, July 9, 2012

Winning

I recently won a 4 pack to go see Brave. Awesome. Something that I wanted to do with my family and now I could for free! YES. When I went to go pick up tickets, there were some nice gifts that went along with the passes. A Merida wig (main character). Totally awesome wig. Though I'm going to have to sell it or something because I'm not walking around as a Chinese women in a red hair wig with massive curls. Also got some stickers and postcards. Cute little reminders of the movie.

 Last but not least, got a poster. Didn't think much of the poster as it's a poster for a character on Brave. Simple as that. But I thought I'd open it and take a look. Well. Can't sell or give it away anymore. It's got 2 original signatures on it...2 folks that wrote the movie! Wow! These people were responsible for other great films too...Monster's Inc., The Incredibles just to name 2! So now, I'm contemplating doing the poster thing in the house. My hubby has done something really cool with his signed poster. I might just have to now too so I can be just as cool as him.

No comments: