Sunday, July 29, 2012

Olympics

It's only day 2 of the Olympics and I've logged HOURS of tv watching time.  It's been so exciting!  Though, I seem to be the only one REALLY feeling the Olympic spirit around here.  
Don't get me wrong, my family is watching with me, but not with my "enthusiasm."  


This morning was awesome seeing 2 Canadians win at syncho diving!  It seems like an odd sport to be synchronized in.  But it really is an amazing sport to watch!  Though it's not the best sport to watch while trying to do dishes or clean.  Literally, look down to do what I'm doing and look up...the dive is over!  


I have to admit, with so much time in front of the tv, it's really increased the amount I've been knitting.  Figured I might as well do something useful while watching.  So really, a win win don't you think?  


Cheers to more days of Olympic watching bliss for me.    

No comments: