Sunday, July 22, 2012

Comedians

I love comedy.  This world needs more of it.  More people need to laugh.  More people need to just see the humour in things.  More people need to just chill.  And really, if comedy is making you laugh...isn't that a health benefit?  


So I found this new series by Jerry Seinfeld.  Yes, the man who did a show about nothing.  And now, he has a web series called Comedians in a Car Getting Coffee.  The title is all that the show is about.  Just two comedians, getting into a car to go have coffee.  It's so simple.  And yet, it's so good!  


The first one isn't one that everybody is going to get.  I liked it because it's just dry humour.  Sarcastic too.  That's just comedy gold to me.  Next time, Ricky Gervais.  


Really, simple concept with funny people.  I'm in.  

No comments: