Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Games Day

I love games day.  Our group of friends that love playing all types of games got together on Saturday.  We usually try for 2 to 4 times a year.  And it's just so awesome.  Lots of games, food and great catching up.  It's also a chance to meet some new folks as we did have some newbies...and they were awesome!  


This time I thought games day was ultra good!  Only 1 videogame.  But lots of board and card games.  This one card game called Dutch Blitz ROCKED.  So much screaming and laughing over this game!  Lots of squeals indeed.  Doesn't beat Bonanza, but it's right up there in terms of new games that I love.  


And it was so low key.  No drama.  Just everyone getting together for a great time. No referee needed.  Caught up on everybody's busy lives.  And before I knew it, it was over.  


 Can't wait until the next one!  And one day, I will Kill Dr. Lucky!  

No comments: