Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Relaxing

On Sunday, my little family went out to a local park. My hubby had never been there and I wanted to go out with the kids and have a picnic. I love this park because it is clean, has a great playground for the kids, tons of green space for them to run around and it's very close by. We got there before lunch. Found a lovely tree to sit under. It had the perfect amount of shade and sun. It was close enough by the playground so that my hubby and I could watch the kids. The kids played, played, played. They made some new friends. My hubby and I played chess, talked and just chilled. We had an awesome picnic and some great snacks in between. After 4 hours, it was time to go home. In that 4 hours, my kids wore themselves out silly. But hubby and I just really relaxed. You would think that after getting home, the kids would zonk out. Nope. They were full of energy. Ironically, it was hubby and I were that were exhausted. We kept falling asleep! LOL! Guess when adults finally get some down time, their body just wants more of it. To more lovely afternoons such as this. So awesome.

1 comment:

K said...

here here!!