Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cookies

Both of my girls are in Girl Guides. I purposely put them in as I thought it was an opportunity for them to try new things, meet new friends and learn about goals. My eldest seems to be enjoying it and has continued for her 3rd year.

My youngest just started tonight and she has been so excited about going! Especially seeing her sister in guides, she couldn't wait.

But the one thing that I know is a "must have to do" is something that I don't care to do. Help the kids sell cookies. OMG. I know it's important...but now that both are in guides, I have close to 100 boxes to sell. Yeah, 100 boxes of mint cookies. That's a lot of fricken cookies.

And in an age where almost everybody is on some type of gluten free, sugar free, diabetic, no carb, no treat, Weight Watchers, South Beach, Atkins, or cleanse, it makes it a little hard to sell cookies.

Well, here's to hoping that they sell all 100.

No comments: