Sunday, September 11, 2011

Next Stage

Well, I'm there. While on my holidays, one of my main tasks was to start organizing the basement. And part of that organization is sorting all the toys to get them ready to sell. It's that time where my kids are too old to play with the toys downstairs or use any of the equipment.

Part of me is so excited as there will be space downstairs! I'll also be using part of that money to use on our upcoming trip. SWEET. Really liking that.

But part of me is so sad. That means that those young years are over. As crazy as they were, they were very memorable. And as I sort through the toys, the equipment, the clothes, etc...some of the items I will not part with as they do hold some very special memories.

I hear this is quite freeing. Eeep! I'm a little scared! Though I already sold my first item so I'm hoping that the rest of the sales go smoothly too.

Well, life keeps ticking along whether or not you're ready for it. =)

4 comments:

T said...

BOOOO-URNS!! BOOOOO-URNS!!

K said...

Fiddlesticks!! This post was horrible. Boo-urns indeed!!

Peachy said...

What the?! Boo...URNS? I have no clue what you guys are yapping about.

The post was horrible? I'll go cry in the corner now.....

New Kids On The Block said...

And, you're slacking with the number of posts! Sept 11 was the last post, so, looking at my watch, it's now Sept 19. We don't pay you so much money to NOT post...