Wednesday, September 21, 2011

MYOB

MYOB. Yeah, mind your own business. Seriously, some people have too much time on their hands or they just like to be in other people's business way too much.

I'm selling stuff on Craigslist these days as I'm trying to get rid of my baby stuff. Sales have actually been pretty good. And everyone I've sold to has been great...showed up on time, gave me cash. Easy transactions.

But today, I get an e-mail from what I thought was a potential buyer. Basically, she writes me and tells me I won't get what I'm asking for. I had to laugh and snicker. Seriously. You take the time to write a stranger saying that they're not going to get an asking price, that I'm asking for too much and that I should lower the price. She says that I'll be lucky to sell the item.

Honestly, it's Craigslist. I could be selling my sweat for a million bucks a teaspoon...but that's my choice. Too much? Then go to another person. Fine by me.

And I get that it's a public forum and people can respond with whatever they want just like this woman did. Good for her. But what a waste of time. Of course, I'm not going to bother responding because it's not worth my time. I know who she is as she was "smart" enough to sign off with her name. But my ad doesn't have my name nor will I respond to give her my name.

How sad that someone has that type of time and to get into my business. Then it made me think of other people in this world that are constantly in other people's business for no reason. Seriously. Get a life.

No comments: