Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Work

We always plan for a certain type of work day...but holy smokes! Any of my "planned days" for the last bit have not looked remotely like it should! It's quite humourous in some ways. I figure it's easier to laugh about it or get pissed about all the things that I wish were different.

But I'm not complaining because I still really do enjoy my job. But sometimes I have to shake my head and just do all that I can possibly do in a day. The work will still there be tomorrow.

I guess I'm just tired. It's been a while since I've had a serious break from kids, errands, chores, playing chauffeur, etc. I'm not expecting to take a "real" holiday anytime soon.

But I just have to power through this. I have a date day planned with my husband soon so that should help lighten my mood a bit. Every bit of play time helps....

No comments: