Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ads

So, I was on Facebook the other day (suprise, suprise...but my café needs me!)...and I clicked on one of those ads on the side. I know...crazy, but I did. Sometimes they do have somewhat intriguing ads.

Anyways, there was mention of an insurance company. I can't remember what the "draw" was. But the message was something along the lines of "compare the biggest life insurance carriers for free." Then it got me thinking...how many life insurance carriers are out there? I'm with two different ones and my husband is one that is the same as one of mine. But these are pretty big companies. Are there really THAT many out there?

I'm glad I didn't know about them because it would be way too much research for me to do. And I would probably get frustrated and not buy any. But at least, I've got it and my family is protected.

No comments: