Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pictures

I love the fact that I have the option of digital cameras these days. There is a certain cool factor with old school cameras. But knowing that I can take a gazillion pictures just because I can and see them right away is really quite amazing.

However, because I'm taking THAT many pictures, it means storage is an issue. I think my pc is going to max out soon. But part of my concern is if my computer craps out. Thank goodness for the external hard drive. That baby has saved my butt once and I was grateful. Basically I back up all my pictures on this drive. If my computer goes bye bye, I still have all my pictures. Everything else is easy to replace...pictures are not.

So, if you haven't backed up lately or don't have a source to, find something like this so that you're not kicking yourself when you lose some of your most precious memories.

No comments: