Sunday, June 28, 2009

Browsing

I was on Facebook today and I happened to see some ad on some new houses in my area. I rarely click on the ads, but this one seemed interesting as it is only about 5 minutes from my current residence. I LOVED the downstairs floorplan. But I'm not sure how I'm going to eeek out $35,000 to finish it right now. But having a plan is the start. From there, my husband and I can build it slowly. It won't cost as much considering we'll be doing it ourselves.

But soon as I browse one house ad, I tend to other ones too. I saw one for Outer Banks foreclosures. Sweet waterfront properties and cheap. There was even one that was right on the beach...and they had a stable for the horses...so you could ride the horses on the beach on any given day. Wow. What a luxury. Seems like a movie if you ask me.

But back to reality. I'm not looking to move, at least not yet. I hate the process and honestly, I'm a pack rat. I'm not sure where I could find that many boxes if I needed to move.

No comments: