Thursday, February 5, 2009

Words of Love

My youngest is really starting to blossom. Real big personality, cute as a bug, and really has a big heart. And though sometimes she whines and drives me crazy, it's when she says the sweetest things that I can't stop loving this kid.

As you know, I take her to the office every morning with me. And one morning she just said, "Mommy, I love you very much and I love you everyday." Then she just proceeded to kiss and hug me. All without prompting.

And the other morning, when she was at the office with me, she wanted to write a little note for her sister. Yep, lots of scribbles. But I asked her what she wrote to her sister. "I love you everyday. You're the bestest sister ever." She was so proud of the note. She gave it to her sister that night and read it to her too.

Sweet as could be.

No comments: