Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rates

I watch a ton of US shows. It's actually quite ridiculous that anybody actually eats or has clean clothes in this house. By watching so much US shows, I get a ton of those US commercials. That includes the long and exhaustive US election campaign ones. But I also see a lot of commercials for cheap auto insurance. Seems like a neat idea. But if they tried that here, I think I'd be utterly confused. How can the same insurance from one company be the same but cost so much less?

My concern would be that I would go for the cheapest option, and heaven forbid, if something were to happen, I'd lose out big time because I didn't see a certain clause.

I think I'll stick with my one insurance stop. For those that are smart enough to figure out everything else, good on you.

No comments: