Sunday, October 5, 2008

Insurance

I think my term life insurance is coming up. Actually, I find that quite scary because that's a 10 year one. And that means, almost 10 years has gone by. However, I do have a fixed term life insurance too. That one, I don't have to worry about a change in rates. It'll be interesting to see how much the other one is though.

I never thought I'd be a hard core insurance person, but it turns out that I am. It is always the what if. Like the other day, it was pissing rain, it's dark and I'm on the highway. I was in the slow lane and going, but not very fast because it was difficult to see and I really didn't want to get into an accident. However, some doofus decided that he didn't want to shoulder check and was millimetres of hitting my car and rolling it over. This guy got a nice long honk from me and when I passed him, I fingered him like there was no tomorrow. I think I buy life insurance to insure me from idiots out there.

No comments: