Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pictures

I've been doing a bit of research on digital cameras. I currently have one...but I'm thinking of taking the leap into SLR ones. I need one that has a fast drive. Only because I tend to take series of pictures. However, research, research. Everything costs money.

My dad got wind of me doing this type of research and he told me to talk to him before buying. You have to understand, this man gets great discounts. Sometimes, I think people pay him to buy the item. But he's so good that when he bought his camera from London Drugs, they actually gave him a further $400 discount off the camera and sold him two camera bags specifically for that camera for $20 each when they retail for $60. It's London Drugs!!! Isn't what they say in the flyer what you pay?!

Anyways, maybe the camera will be my extra big Christmas present to myself.

No comments: