Thursday, August 2, 2012

Music Videos

I really enjoy music from all over the world.  I still remember songs from the different countries I travelled in.    And everytime I hear those songs, makes me think back to all those beautiful memories.  


Even without the travelling, I still enjoy music from whatever country/land.  Recently found 2 songs I really enjoyed!  The first video is from Korea and it's just whacked.  But if you close your eyes, the tune is catchy.  Then I was very interested in the words because I wanted to know what the heck this video is about.  The guy is talking about how he basically likes simple women, who don't wear skimpy clothing and would like to coffee and do other activities.  Ummmm.  Really?  The video does not match the words at all! 


And the song title is Gangnam Style...from what I understand Gangnam refers to a district in Seoul.  In this song, it means a man whose style is rich and wealthy.  I guess rich in this context of this video means they dance like they're riding a horse.  WHACKED.  But I love the song.  




Another video I happened to find is from Romania.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this song!  It's from Directia 5 and the song is called Iti multumesc.  It's Thank You in Romanian.  Simple, cute video with a great tune. It's so happy and catchy!!!  

The lyrics rock too.  Basically, they are thankful for so many things.  How wonderful is that?!  

Hope it brings you some joy because it sure does for me.  








No comments: