Thursday, August 9, 2012

Instruments

I was doing a little internet searching the other day.  My kids are getting to an age where they are thinking about musical instruments.  They are interested in making noise on the piano, but I'm not sure they're actually interested.  I don't want to force them into it.  

I did some searches with name brands and instruments such as buffet clarinet woodwind brasswind, came up with a lot of clarinets.  Hmmmm.  Not sure if that's going to be my kid's cup of tea.  But it would be a fairly quieter instrument. 

I used to play the trumpet and I don't want my kids to start that.  It's loud!!!  So I didn't bother searching that.

Strings and quiet...yeah, cello.  I'd be into that.  Violin is probably too screechy if they can't play properly. 

I'll just see how it goes.  But hopefully they pick something up.  It would be nice to have some music in the house again.  

No comments: