Sunday, August 12, 2012

London 2012

And just like that, the Summer Olympics of 2012 is over!   I really enjoyed the Closing Ceremonies.  Reminded me of the ceremonies for Vancouver 2010 where I got to enjoy the crowds, the show and the amazing event that it was.   Wish I could have gone to this show as it would have been a great one to remember. 

So giddy with all these pop groups that I love!!!  Of course, it wasn't all about the pop groups...it was about the athletes, the volunteers, the country and the amazing games.  Yes, I'll even miss all the Olympic commercials...especially the tear jerker ones.  

As much as I will miss all the sports, commentary, commercials and amazing moments, it will be nice to get back to regular life.  Do other things than be glued to the tv.  

Sochi is up next!  That will be another 2 weeks of my life lost again.  

2 comments:

K said...

Three out of two thumbs down for you!

T said...

Spice Girls, 1D AND Take That! You can't go wrong with a line up like that! Woot woot! British pop all the way!