Thursday, December 2, 2010

Donuts

I'm not a candy cane person. They kind of gross me out. But the other day, my youngest was just the most patient and great kid. Honestly. She was patient for 6 hours straight. No complaining. No whining. Lots of questions...but I could deal with that. Dang. For a 4 year old kid, that's total awesomeness.

So I told her we could go to Tim Horton's and she could choose a donut. She ended up choosing a chocolate donut topped with crushed candy cane. Gross. Well, so I thought.

Yep, mom had to sneak in a bite. Pleasantly suprised!!! It wasn't gross at all! So yeah, I snuck in another bite. But I figured I paid the $1.01 for that damn thing, I can have a taste.

Oh, Timmy's. I hate your damn coffee (though the French Vanilla which is really hot chocolate is divine), but your donuts rock.

No comments: