Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Baking

I didn't think I'd bake "this" much this Christmas, but I have totally baked my little heart out. I don't know how many batches of Skor cookies I've made. I've lost track of the cranberry white chocolate ones. And a ton of coconut ones. Time to get me a cow so I can churn my own butter!

But Christmas day is upon us as is New Year's. I'm going to be using the oven to bake a Chewy Chocolate Cake with a Chocolate Ganache icing. (Miss K, at the next get together with Miss Y there, I'm so going to make this treat! It's chocolate heaven!!!) Seriously, I have never gone through so much butter in my life.

Though it gets extremely messy at times, it's something that I know people will enjoy. And it's a great activity to do with my girls...especially on those rainy days.

So, let's all get fat this season and be merry about it. =)

No comments: