Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hobbies

I'm a bit of a serial hobbier if that makes any sense. I love trying all types of arts and crafts. And there are a ton that I've started but then either never continued with it or just thought meh, didn't like it that much. And I would say beading is one of those.

Though I enjoyed making it, it's an extremely expensive hobby. The other thing is that I would make it and never wear the stuff. Yes, I would give some away as gifts. But not everybody has the same taste as me. So as I look at my beading supplies, I'm thinking of what I'm going to do with it. Most likely, just give it to my girls and then can muck around with it.

As much as I try many, many hobbies, there are those that are true hobbies to me and I have not yet swayed from them.

No comments: