Friday, September 28, 2012

Winning Part II

Well, in previous postings I mentioned that I had won a contest for a cream and gift card, but that it turned out to be a mistake.  I went on to their Facebook page to see what other crazy comments people writing on there.  

Wow.  Some were seriously going to sue the company.  Some were completely upset and had no problems in writing those comments down.   Some were downright nasty.

Fast forward to a couple of days after the mishap.  The company sent a small sample with a $1 coupon.   I was happy to just get a sample as it's a product that seemed good but I wasn't ready to fork out a ton of money for something I didn't know was good or not. 

Fast forward another couple of days, I get an e-mail and a letter stating that the company is giving me a full sized sample.  SWEET.   Going to the store to get my full sized sample!

I have to admit that I'm actually quite impressed by the company.  They took the bad press seriously and then corrected their mistakes on their technological side.   And the gave out full sized samples to thousands of people because of this mistake.   Maybe it doesn't cost them much to give out full sized samples, but it's got to be a dent in their budget.  

Like I said, I was thrilled at just getting a sample so I could test it out.  Getting a full sized sample, way more awesome.  

And because I'm nosy, I went back to the Facebook page to see what comments people were saying about getting a full sized sample.  Let's just say that I shake my head at some people.  While they continue to moan about not winning and sharing their misery, I will happily take my sample home and enjoy it.  


1 comment:

C. Sheen said...

You're win-ning too!