Monday, September 10, 2012

Holidays


Well, my holidays are over.  It goes by so quickly!  And really, every time I'm on holidays, I'm really ok with the idea of not going back to work.  Not that I hate my job.  I just think I'm really good at not working and taking it easy!  

The family and I chose to stay close to home.  Kidlets are pretty pooped after a really busy summer with summer camp.  They did so many activities that they would go to bed early in the summer.  And for one week, I think the kids really needed the chill out time to do nothing or at least, activities on way less of a schedule.

We did do fun stuff like PNE, Britannia Mines, beach, flying kites, picnics, etc.  Just whatever we felt like doing.   It was great spending it as a family and just being away from work.  

Ahhh.  Holidays.  There are never enough of them.  

No comments: