Sunday, April 22, 2012

Cougar Part II

So after declaring that I don't care that I'm a cougar, I think I might have to take that comment back!!! I was at an April Babies get together (whole bunch of us friends have our birthdays during this month) and one of our lovely October baby friends decided to throw a shindig for all of us at one time. Smart. Anyways, I'm talking to one of the April babies...K. Her daughter is now 16 and was my flower girl when she was young. She is E. I've known E for pretty much her own life. Great kid, smart and is and will continue to be a great person in this world. We are so lucky. K is telling me that E is going to her first concert. I'm totally excited and have to ask E about it! Me: E!!! What concert are you going to? E: One Direction! My friends got tickets! Me: Me TOO!!!! OMG. I'm so excited! E: Yeah, it's my first one! Me and E: Squeallllllllll!!! Everybody else at the party that heard that I was going to the same concert was laughing...and I'm sure it's at me. ROFL! "You're going to the same concert as E?!!" I have to remember she's 16. For her to love this band is ok. Come to think of it, after I posted on my Facebook account about me going to 1D and letting people mock me, I had a friend about my age who wrote me a direct message. "I'm not ready to respond to your post and let the world know that I'm a 1D lover too. I'm in the closet. My husband thinks I'm a cougar." Oh well. =)

No comments: