Saturday, April 21, 2012

Am I a Cougar?

ROFL! All my friends who know that I'm going to the One Direction concert...next YEAR...have commented in some form or fashion that I'm a cougar. Who cares?! Not me. I'm going. Got my tickets and will wait patiently for 2013 to roll around. I'm a big fan of their music! Though I realize I'm definitely not the biggest. Haven't even bothered to learn their names. But what I see, I like. I saw their recent video and whoever is doing their marketing is very, very smart. They've got these boys emanating the Monkees and a bit of the Beatles. The younger kids might not get it, but for us "older" folks, that totally appeals to us. And definitely appeals to me. So call me a cougar if you want...but this group is fun, cute, and all of legal age. It's all good.

1 comment:

g said...

No, you're not a cougar. A cougar is a middle-age lady, with lots of makeup on, who is on the prowl. You're just a middle-age lady who likes boy bands. :D