Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oprah chat

Oprah haters...don't even read this. For my Oprah peeps...read on! Today, I had a chance to have a good chat with a friend about Oprah's Life Classes. She's been watching what she can but she seems to be really enjoying the series. Me too!!! My friend and I both agree that we already live in a way that does reflect the lessons talked about on Oprah's webcast. But we're still getting "A HA" moments. That's a good thing as that means we're constantly learning. I disagree with some stuff...and some of it's too hokey...even for me. If anything, it's an opportunity to discuss difficult topics and continuously understand how we can evolve. Topics on Anger and Energy were excellent. Didn't like the Paula Deen one. Maybe it's because I pictured her putting 3 pounds of butter on her own advice. So, I'm continuing with the Oprah Life Lessons...despite the eye rolling from a certain some one....

3 comments:

T said...

oooooooh boy. where do i begin? if you want life lessons and advice on difficult issues, look no further!!

Oprah. Pull-eeeze!!

Peachy said...

To my one male reader...and probably the only male reader I'll ever have...if you're going to be like T...at least sound like her. ROFL!

The REAL T said...

No kidding! When have I ever used the word "pull-eeeze"??? LOL!