Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Gift Ideas

I don't know about other women out there, but I hate buying presents for my husband. I find him terribly difficult to shop for. Either he's already bought the items for himself or what I bought wasn't the right model...or whatever I thought he'd like, he hates. So I try different search words in google...top gift ideas for men, what to get for a husband, what to get a geek...blah, blah. I didn't say anything but it worked out that this Christmas, we will be buying a joint gift for each other. And next year, if all goes as planned, I will be taking my husband to China and Hong Kong...and paying his way. I told him if it works out, that is his "every special event that I have to buy you a gift" present. I'm scott free next year. Only one gift and that's it!!! Oh, that is well worth every penny.

No comments: