Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ohms and such

So, I blogged about my ass setting off the iPod speaker player thingy. I'm so technical today. I've run to my husband each time freaking out. Guess I bugged him enough that he decided to find out what the heck was going on.

He's a very logical guy so he tried to "recreate" the situation by sitting on the john a number of times. I can only imagine how many times. But it was well worth it. He's figured out that my ass really isn't electrifying. It's actually the electricity hook up...when I turn on the light in the washroom, I guess the electricity flows or something to where the iPod thingy is hooked up (I'm so not an electrician or geek). It takes about a second and a half...enough time for me to just sit on the toilet and just when the music starts up.

I was getting to the point where I thought I'd have to talk to the spirits or something...you know, how all the shows tell you to tell spirits to get lost? "Don't bother me, you need to go away."

Well, thanks to my smarty husband, no spirit talk is needed and logic prevails.

No comments: