Saturday, January 3, 2009

Odd

I have no idea what is going on, but it's weird. I bought my husband an iPod speaker system or whatever the hell it's called for his iPod. I figured that he could listen to his music on his iPod while taking a shower. We don't have a radio in the washroom. The system also has a remote control too so if he's somewhere else in the vicinity, he could use it to change up the music/radio, whatever.

But here's the odd part and I SWEAR this is the honest truth...almost everytime I sit on the toilet in the master suite, the system goes on. I told my husband about it and he thought that maybe because the remote is nearby, I'm jarring it so it is then sending a signal to the system. So, he was smart and he moved it. Imagine my surprise when I went to the washroom and the damn thing went on...again! And of course, the volume is up high so I'm freaking out.

I ran out to tell my husband and he just can't figure how I'm doing it. And really, why the heck would I lie about something like this?!! It's so freaky but amusing at the same time. My husband also has a theory that maybe it's my stomping around (something I call walking) that may be jarring the system. WEIRD.

No comments: