Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Documents

My documents for Croatia finally came in.  Basically all my paperwork to head to this beautiful country is in.  

I should be more nervous, but I'm not!  I'm so excited to head out of here.  Not sure if it's because I won't have to cook for numerous days.  But it just brings back all the wonderful reasons why I love travelling!

The neat part is that I get to be by myself in a furnished apartment by myself for a couple of days, get grounded and just be by myself.   Discovering things on my own is fabulous!!  

And I won't be alone for long.  It's been a while since I've done a tour and I'll be on one.  I believe there are some single travellers too.  Regardless of that, I'll be meeting new folks.  The neat part about travelling is that all of us are doing it because we want to.  That already bonds new friends together.  I've made some great travelling friends along the way and can't wait to make more!

Until then, try to focus on work and my life here.  


No comments: