Sunday, June 10, 2012

Guardian Angels

If anybody was watching and saw the news about a plane crash at Hundred Mile House...2 of the passengers are people that I know.  We are friends with these people.  And many of our friends are friends with them. 


When everybody started to do status updates about this crash, it was just insane.  Thank goodness for FB. Never thought I'd say that.  


The day after, of course news outlets got their butts up to 100 Mile House to do interviews with them.  Saw them on tv and I'm just so surprised at how "well" they look.  They're walking, talking, smiling.  


I had to laugh when Greg said that there were guardian angels looking after them...they probably need a couple of weeks off.  


No kidding.  I say it's his dad.  And if it wasn't, thanks to whoever it was.  Glad to know that it wasn't their time yet.  

No comments: