Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sucky Parents

There is this one kid at my kid's daycare and he is the sweetest kid.  Really great manners.  Always has neat things to say.   Seems very caring and empathetic too.  Curious and smart.  I've always enjoyed seeing this kid at the daycare.  


But the mom?  UGH.  She sucks.  And I keep thinking to myself how a kid can turn out so nicely despite the mom being so nasty?  


She's always yelling at the kid.   She never seems happy to be with him.  Always sneering.  Never listening.


And seriously, she's just rude.  I say hi to her and she never says hi back.  She's always parking in 2 spots rather than 1 so others have to park further down than they need to.  I've heard her yell at the daycare workers.  She yaps on her phone really loudly even though there are tons of people around her.  She owns the world.   Well, so she thinks.


So what a conundrum!  The daycare wouldn't deny care to this great kid as the kid isn't the problem.  It's the mother.  And I know the daycare workers have had some issues with her...especially with her yelling at them.  Not ok. 


I just shake my head...how can some freaky parents have the nicest kids?!  



No comments: