Monday, May 14, 2012

Pool

I have a 4000 square foot backyard. I love it. But it's a ton of work. So much that I had to get a person to come in and help. Just can't keep up with everything that I have to do. However, I have had thoughts of having a pool back there. It would be perfect for the summer. In the winter time, maybe get one a rheem pool heater to keep the pool warm for me. Get a diving board maybe? Oooo...need toys for the kids. The list goes on. But then I just have to realize, I only have so much time. I can't imagine starting to have to clean the pool or have someone come in. And I'd hate it if I couldn't use it all the time and have it just sit there. I can dream. But until then, I know my yard is looking pretty darn good with that yard guy coming in to do the work. Thank goodness. Or it would just look like a jungle out there!

No comments: