Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Gifts

Well, my husband just screwed it up for me this year. For once, I had an idea of what to get him. For once, I wasn't even stressed about his gift. I think he's one of the hardest people to shop for.

So this year, I was going to get him one of the e-readers. Perfect for when he's on the plane, reading at night, or just needs 50 books at one time. I was waiting for some sales, had all the accessories planned out to.

So, what does he tell me? "I went to the store and I looked at one of those e-readers. I'm not going to get one until they improve. They're crap right now." The perfect gift out the window. And upon further review, yes, they could be better before I buy him one.

I basically asked what he wanted. I think he mentioned something about video cards. Any element of suprise is gone now.

No comments: