Monday, December 28, 2009

Online University

I'm happy that I finished my university degree. At the time, I wasn't so sure it would serve me any good, but it has and I'm truly thankful for it. But in this day and age, to me, the university degree is now the absolute minimum for education. That to me is scary. I know of some co-workers who are working full time, are parents, do a ton of stuff, and go to school at the same time. Wow. They are hard core.

So, my thought was maybe doing something like an online degree. I figured it would be something that I could do on my time and find sessions that work for me. The hard part will be sifting through the different online universities and ensuring one works for me. Of course, I'll have to determine if this is truly the right time for me to actually do something like this.

At some point, I think further education will be needed as I really do think that extra education is never a bad thing. And if anything, sure helps out with the tax return!

No comments: