Friday, November 20, 2009

Cars

Earlier this year, my husband and I got a Mazda 5. We needed a bigger car for a number of reasons. And the sheer fact that our VW was in bad shape was a good reason to get a new car. But we were having a hard time deciding on what type of car we wanted.

In the end, we were choosing between a Dodge Journey and the Mazda 5. Obviously, price was an issue. But there were other things to consider, long term viability, selling value if were to sell it, room, etc. Thank goodness for the internet because I could do a lot of research about the cars, go to websites like Mopar parts to see how much spare parts would be, read reviews and opinions, etc.

Overall, I'm glad we put in the time to do the research and that we stuck with our Mazda. It's been a great drive so far and I'm looking forward to many years with it. Zoom, zoom!

No comments: